The All New RS Series
- RS Series actuator, compact and light weight body making it very easy for mounting onto a "belt column" and pull directly behind shoulder.
- You build the belt columns, we supply the "glue".
- This kit comes with all the essential parts to add active belt tensioner to your rig
(ie: mounting brackets, roller bar.. etc)
- see example from our Resources page
- 1 x Actuators 50mm or 150mm* in full Aluminium body
- 1 x AASD-15A V6.3.1 servo drivers (in white)
- 1 x Roller bar (500mm) for belt to pull directly behind shoulder
- 1 x Pull bar assembly
- 1 x High quality 5-point seat belt (2.5") with "quick buckle")
* choose 50mm if you want the smallest size actuator, 50mm is perfect for active belt effect; choose 150mm if you want to use it for other effects in the future (surge, traction loss... etc).
Software Compatibility :
- SimRacing Studio *
- SimTools *
- FlyPT Mover *
- SimFeedback **
* requires Thanos AMC-AASD15A option
** requires Arduino controller, not supplied.
- Stroke: 50mm or 150mm push and pull
- Speed: 250mm/s
- Servo Motor: 80mm flange, 750w
- Max Load: 60kg pull per actuator
- Voltage: 110-220V
Dimension and Weight:
- 80mm x 80mm x 635mm (150mm actuator, fully retracted)
- 80mm x 80mm x 795mm (150mm actuator, fully extended)
- 7.8kg (per actuator, 150mm)
- 80mm x 80mm x 535mm (50mm actuator, fully retracted)
- 80mm x 80mm x 695mm (50mm actuator, fully extended)
- 6.3kg (per actuator, 50mm)
Check out the awesome setup from our customers around the world.