New stock arriving on Nov 1st 2021
Fully assembled and tested prior shipping!
1 x Thanos AMC-AASD15A controller
4 x Actuators with 150mm stroke distance
4 x 90ST-M02430 MiGE motors
BEST SELLER!!! Sold to customers in over 28 countries!
Absolutely everything you need in one basket....
Professional Motion Controller
- Thanos AMC-AASD15A
- Full metal enclosure (no need to 3D print)
- RGB display, RJ45 accessory port
- Up to 7 axis (2DOF, 3DOF, Traction Loss, Surge, Active Belt)
- E-Stop button in lightweight aluminum enclosure
- compatible with SimRacing Studio, SimTools, FlyPT Mover
CNC Service and Parts:
- Aluminum Profile, standard 100 series
- Motor bracket in Aluminum
- Fixed Bearing bracket in Aluminum
- Linear Bearing bracket in Aluminum
- Glider in Polyacetal
- all aluminum parts are sandblasted and beautifully anodized
Each actuator is supplied with:
- 90ST-M02430 Motor (genuine MiGE motors)
- AC Servo Driver (AASD-15A)
- Shielded data cables for encoder (4m)
- Shielded power cables for motor (4m)
- Shielded DB25 cable for controller (1m)
All mechanical parts, nuts and bolts included:
- Shaft Coupler
- Fixed Bearing
- Ball Screw & Nut
- Linear Bearing
- Hollow Shaft
- Heavy duty anti vibration rubber feet
See some of our customers around the world!
Absolutely No 3D-printing required!!!
Thanos controllers is V1.4 with color screen and accessory port. We get them directly from PT Actuators. We check them (fix "Reset Trace" cut if required), set them up for 3DOF, and test them to make sure they are in prefect condition before shipping. All subsequent support will be thru Thanos Discord channel)
Aluminum Profile: ERL 100100-b, are ready to bolt, no screw thread tapping required
Email custom designs to info@eRacing-Lab.com for CNC machining work
Gross Weight for shipping: 63KG
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO:
Due to COVID19 situation, exact shipping cost will be confirmed via email
NO PAYMENT is captured upon check out
Payment is captured only after customer confirms via email.
(or just message us with shipping address via the green button below)
Check out our Resources and Compatibility page for more information.
Estimated DIY build time: Actuators are fully assembled and tested prior shipping. So all you need to do is install the motor onto the actuator and connect the cables (4 cables per actuator)