Collection of quality parts for to build your SFX100 DIY project
If you already have a 3D Printer and the skill for 3D printing, this bag is perfect for you. It includes all the mechanical parts you ever need for all 4 actuators in one single package, so you can focus on 3D Printing and building your SFX100 motion system from OpenSFX !
4 x Aluminium Profile: ERL100100-b
- ready to bolt, no screw thread tapping required)
- optional service to anodize into your choice of Black, Red or Blue color
4 x Shaft Coupler
4 x Fixed Bearing
4 x Ball Screw & Nut
4 x Linear Bearing
4 x Hollow Shaft
1 x Arduino controller
Gross Weight for shipping :
- 22KG (100mm)
- 25KG (150mm)
Check out our Resources and Compatibility page for more information.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO:
Due to COVID19 situation, exact shipping cost will be confirmed via email
NO PAYMENT is captured upon check out
Payment is captured only after customer confirms via email.
(or just message us with shipping address via the green button below)
What you need:
- you will need to create / revise STL as those from OpenSFX.com will not fit.
- 3D-Print your own parts
- 4 servo motors (or you can get from us here)
- Controller board
Key features for the ERL100100-b aluminium profile:
1) pre-drilled screw thread from the factory. No need to manually tap thread inserts / Helicoils and risk any damage.
2) thicker internal pattern provides ultimate stiffness. It also allows the use of even bigger screws (included!), which makes the whole actuator even more solid.